2021 has seen many changes for all of us. Here at SBRnet, 2021 has been no different.
On August 17th, SBRnet’s new Sports Market Analytics Platform, (SMA), will be live and ready for use and we are excited for you to see it and use it. While it has a totally different look, it has all of the same great data you have come to expect plus a whole lot of new for students, faculty, librarians, researchers and our corporate users.
Click Here or on the on the YouTube Video link below to listen to the many new features and enhancements that make up our new platform.
Check out our new “Sports Business Resource Center”. This is a great one stop location for new content that extends beyond data. The SBR Center includes:
- Sports business Podcasts,
- SBRnet in the Classroom, Classroom Ready recordings of Mark and Neil presenting data and related subjects
- Our first piece of original content is an audio/video podcast called, “My First Job in Sports.” This is a series of interviews with recent college graduates who have entered the workforce, Students will be able to gain from the experiences, knowledge, and advice from those recent college graduates and how they got that all important first job in sports.
More in the Resource Center…
- Access to our curated group of book titles that every student of sports business, sports management and sports marketing should read to be prepared for the future.
- Also check out the list of top personalities to follow on Social Media.
- Multiple directories of those schools for both undergraduate and graduate degree sports business programs, a directory of sports executives and associations and governing bodies.
Then head on over to our new Sports Business Newsstand. Here, you can find a line up of sports business publications, newsletters and websites that will help students build their knowledge and understanding of the sports business. The news stand also includes back issues of the SBRnet email newsletters, press releases, case studies along and special reports. The news stand is also home to our first strategic content relationship with First and Pen. Created by sports media veteran, Yusuff Khan, First and Penn is a showcase for writers of color and takes their stories and amplifies them to a national audience. We are thrilled to be working with Yussuf and sharing his passion and point of view with our audience. He is currently an adjunct professor teaching communications courses at Union County College and has also lectured at institutions such as Fordham, CUNY, Manhattan College and Baruch. His belief in giving back extends to community service. He has been a team leader at the annual New York Cares Clean Up Day for over two decades. In 2019 he was awarded with the Community Service Award by the Bronx Borough President’s Office for his efforts in, and service to, the borough.
There is so much more to write about but our best advice is to head over to the site on Tuesday, Aug 17th and check it out for yourself. If you would like a guided tour of the new site, just reach out and we are happy to this for librarians, faculty or students.
We appreciate your business and are here to help you in any way.
Mark & Neil